Monday, December 14, 2009

Technostamper's 100th Sketch

Well, that wasn't a very long "blogging break," but I had to play along for Mary Jo's 100th Monday Lunchtime sketch.

Wow, I can't believe she has come up with 100 different card layout ideas! Way to go, Mary Jo!

I'm starting to think about Valentine's Day for my Etsy Shop. I'll begin putting cards in there in early January. So that was my theme for this sketch.

This is some very old designer paper (Loves Me), that I have just a few pieces of, so I thought I should use some of it up. The punched out hearts both have crystal effects on them. The "highlighted" words that the arrow is pointing to say, loves me."

Don't forget to check out Mary Jo's blog, and her cards this week.

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great Valentine's card!

Margaret Raburn said...

What a pretty card! I still love that paper too! Great job!

MJ said...

That is such a fabulous Valentines card, I love the arrow pointing to Love Me. I always like that paper. Great job with the sketch, thanks so much for playing along.

Selene Kempton said...

This is adorable! I so miss this Designer paper!