Sunday, November 15, 2009

She Keeps Me Going


I was going through a little bit of an unmotivated phase. I didn't know what to make, and therefore, I didn't feel like trying. Mary Jo, has inspired many of my cards with her wonderful sketches though, and that was were I started today.
This layout is for her Monday Sketch Challenge.
Make sure you check out her blog, to get all the details, and see what she's come up with.
At first I did not have any words on the front of this card, and it just didn't look finished. Once I added the sentiments though, I was happy.
I was having so much fun, that I made another card with the same layout:

And since I still had some time until the kids arrived home from school, I made a card with last weeks layout. I really meant to play along last Monday, but never had a chance to sit down and make the card. So, better late than never!
Thanks so much Mary Jo!







5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards Michelle, I love the butterfly one and the patterned paper you chose for it!

rozie640 said...

Love your beautiful butterfly. Great job.

MJ said...

Fun cards, I am glad you are feeling the MoJo again. Thanks so much for playing along. I too love the butterfly!

Selene Kempton said...

These are wonderful! I love the bright and cheery feel to the cards!

MelissaS said...

these are so pretty - I used a butterfly too, before seeing your sample :)